Tour for Jewish schools
From 40 up to 100 people
Accommodation in the youth village “Kedemah”, 10 km from the city of Ashdod, and 20 km from Ashkelon.
Period of travel: June – July 2013.
Price of tour:
Price from $ 1,195 per one child, if the group is from 40 + at least two people who accompanying.
The price includes:
– Transfer from the airport to the camp and back.
– Accommodation in triple rooms (shower, toilet, air conditioning in each room).
– 5-course meal (kosher).
– The use of all sports facilities (soccer, basketball, volleyball, tennis courts) and equipment (balls, tennis rackets, bicycles).
– Practical training in agriculture in greenhouses.
– 4 excursions with professional guide:
1) Jerusalem – The Western Wall, the Jewish Quarter, the Museum of Israel, “Time Elevator”.
2) Mini Israel. Tank Museum. Stalactite caves.
3) Sightseeing tour of Tel Aviv-Jaffa. Safari.
4) Bedouin village.
– Entrance fees to all excursions.
– 2 trips to the Mediterranean Sea.
– The security accompany during the all excursions.
The program is flexible and can be changed according to your wishes.
The price does not include:
The infrastructure of youth-village “Kedemah”:
- One-story building can comfortably accommodate children.
- Each residential building has a large recreation room, equipped with a computer, TV.
- Dining room.
- Athletic fields: football, basketball, volleyball, tennis courts.
- Agricultural greenhouses.
- Care centre.
The territory is guarded for all the time. Accessed only with a pass.
SmarTrip Company reserves the right to change the price till the moment of payment.