Incentive tour – 6 days
6 days / 5 nights
Jerusalem, Dead Sea, Tel Aviv
For groups of 10 people and more
– Tour of Jerusalem. Night Spectacular show.
– The Dead Sea. SPA.
– The fortress of Masada. Camel trek in the desert.
– Segway tour of Tel Aviv. Tasting in the market.
Meeting at the Ben Gurion Airport with a company representative.
Transfer to Jerusalem.
Accommodation at the hotel.
Night Spectacular show at the Tower of David Museum.
Overnight in Jerusalem.
Mount of Olives – panoramic view of the Old City.
Christian Quarter: Via Dolorosa – Way of the Cross, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
Jewish Quarter: Hurva synagogue, Batei Mahseh square, Burnt House, Cardo – ancient Jerusalem’s market street.
The Western Wall.
Overnight in Jerusalem.
Visit to Qumran – an archaeological site where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found.
Ascend to the majestic ancient fortress of Masada, which is located in the Negev Desert overlooking the Dead Sea.
Transfer to Bedouin village of Kfar Hanokdim.
Traditional Bedouin lunch: a variety of salads, homemade pickles, traditional Pita bread with Za’atar and olive oil, grilled meats.
Rest in a Bedouin tent. You will have an opportunity to taste Bedouin tea spiced with desert herbs or take part in the traditional coffee making ceremony. Bedouins will tell about life in the desert.
45-minute camel and donkey trek through the desert.
Transfer to the hotel at the Dead Sea. This is one of the most amazing and unusual places in the world, the lowest point on earth and natural spa.
Overnight at the Dead Sea.
Spare time. Recreation and swimming in the Dead Sea. SPA.
16:00 Transfer to Tel Aviv.
Overnight in Tel Aviv.
The two-hour Segway tour along the beautiful promenade of Tel Aviv.
Tour to the main market of Tel Aviv – Carmel and tasting. You will be able to see it in the way it is seen by the locals: noisy, cheerful and colorful. But most importantly, you can taste many traditional Middle Eastern dishes, the famous Israeli wine, homemade mouth-watering pastries and coffee.
Tour of the Old City of Jaffa – the ancient port city out of which Tel Aviv has now grown. Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Spare time in Tel Aviv: beach, shops, walking around the city.
Transfer to the airport.
The price includes:
1. All transfers and sightseeing trips of the program by a comfortable bus or minibus with air-condition.
2. Licensed tour guide service.
3. Accommodation in hotels according to the program, including breakfast in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, including breakfast and dinner at the Dead Sea.
4. Entrance fees.
5. Camel trek and traditional lunch in the desert.
6. Segway tour of Tel Aviv.
7. Tasting in the market in Tel Aviv.
The price does not include:
2. Travel insurance.
3. Organization of banquets, parties in celebration halls, restaurants, bars, clubs, as well as on the beach, in the woods, etc.
5* Inbal (Jerusalem)
5* Crowne Plaza (Dead Sea)
5* Carlton (Tel Aviv)
4* Prima Royale (Jerusalem)
4* Oasis/Spa Club (Dead Sea)
4* Prima City (Tel Aviv)
3* Montefiore (Jerusalem)
3* Ein Gedi (Dead Sea)
3* Sea.Net (Tel Aviv)