Incentive Tour – 4 days
Jerusalem, Dead Sea, Tel Aviv
4 days / 3 nights
All activities included
For groups of 10 people and more
Meeting at the Ben Gurion airport.
Transfer to the Dead Sea.
Ein Gedi – a unique oasis reserve.
Ascent to the ancient fortress of Masada, which is located in the Negev desert overlooking the Dead Sea.
Free time and relax in the spa at the hotel and on the beach of the Dead Sea.
Transfer to Jerusalem.
Overnight in Jerusalem.
Walking tour of the Old City of Jerusalem.
Christian Quarter – the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
The Jewish Quarter: Hurva synagogue, Cardo – ancient Jerusalem’s market street.
The Western Wall.
Guided bicycle tour through parks and neighborhoods of Jerusalem.
Overnight in Jerusalem.
Transfer to Tel Aviv.
Sightseeing tour of Tel Aviv – Jaffa.
Rabin Square – a large public city square in the center of Tel Aviv.
Sarona – a newly renovated complex in the heart of Tel Aviv, originally a German Templar Colony.
Neve Tzedek – the first Jewish quarter outside the city walls.
The Old City of Jaffa – Clock Tower, Andromeda’s Rock, Gate of Faith, Slope Park, Jaffa Port.
Cooking workshop, where you will cook traditional Israeli dishes (hummus, kebab, shakshuka, etc…) with an experienced chef. The lesson includes preparation of a wide variety of dishes and dinner at the end.
Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Transfer to Ben Gurion Airport.
Tour package includes:
• Accommodation according to the itinerary: 2 nights in Jerusalem, 1 night in Tel Aviv.
• Transportation during the the tour according to the itinerary, except Day 2 – walking tour of the Old City of Jerusalem.
• Meals: breakfast daily in hotels.
• Professional licensed tour guide.
• Entrance fees.
• Spa at the hotel at the Dead Sea + lunch.
• Bicycle tour in Jerusalem (including bike rental).
• Cooking workshop + dinner.
Tour package does not include:
• Travel insurance
• Lunches (except Day 1) and dinners (except Day 3).
• Tips for a driver and a guide (tipping is a part of the culture and economy of tourism in the Middle East, in a similar way to restaurants in the USA and Europe).
5* Mamilla (Jerusalem)
5* Carlton (Tel Aviv)
4* Prima Royale (Jerusalem)
4* Prima City (Tel Aviv)
3* Montefiore (Jerusalem)
3* Sea.Net (Tel Aviv)
Tour operator can make changes in the itinerary, depending on the day of the week, holidays and work schedules of sights and attractions.